Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Cake Central = Overload

Posted by Laura at 11:30 AM
I recently got involved with an online cake community called Cake Central. All the foods that I post on my blog are up on my profile there already. 

This was a big step for me. The amount of talent on this website it unreal. Some of these people are ACTUAL cake bosses. 

So putting myself out there was kinda a big deal. It feels good when someone gives you a compliment on something you do. But it feels even better if they are an expert. 

If you got some time to kill, needs some good baking tips or tutorials, check them out now

Warning: you'll find yourself lost in the black hole that is the internet while on this site. 

0 comments on "Cake Central = Overload "

Post a Comment

If you like it - Share it!

Ą

Queen of Sweets Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez